Simetro – Indications
Simetro is designed to reduce facial wrinkles and model facial contours in a natural way with immediate and lasting effect. It also provides a significant skin rejuvenation effect and improves its long-term elasticity.
Simetro is fully biodegradable, biocompatible and slowly resorbable, but not permanent. These new collagen fibers provide excellent support for the skin structure, enhancing the lifting and rejuvenating effect.
In addition to the instant volumizing effect, the product stimulates the natural process of collagen synthesis (neocollagenesis) of the skin, thus improving its quality in the long term.
- The results look natural and last up to 2 years, depending on the amount injected, the age of the patient and the quality of the skin.
- Immediately after injection, Simetro provides an important volume increase due to gel matrix and CAHA microspheres.
- The CAHA microspheres stimulate fibroblasts growth which then produces collagen, resulting in new collagen fibers that, in 2 or 3 months, completely alter beneficially the gel matrix.
- The new collagen fiber network provides support to the dermis, giving both a lifting and a rejuvenating effect (increased elasticity and strength) in the long term.
- Nose bridge
- Nasolabial wrinkles
Protocol of use
- Simetro is non-allergenic, reducing the risk of side effects and inflammation through a unique process of purification and sterilization.
- The product should be injected deep down subcutaneously or into the deep dermis using a 27G needle / cannula.
The syringe is glass, disposable, latex free, lightweight, ergonomic and easy to handle during injection. It is graduated for maximum precision and a precise reading of the volume injected avoiding any waste of product. The piston rod and the handle have a special shape to maximize comfort of the doctor during the injection.
Composition – Simetro
- More than 55% calcium hydroxyapatite (CaHA) in the form of microspheres 25-45 microns in diameter.
- High elasticity gel matrix composed of sterile water, glycerin, carboxymethylcellulose and phosphate buffer.