Designed by Croma Laboratories, Saypha filler is the new reticulated hyaluronic acid filler product that replaces “Princess Filler.” It is a sterile, clear, biodegradable, viscoelastic, isotonic and homogenized injectable gel implant.
This is an injection indicated in the treatment of medium to deep wrinkles as well as moderate to severe facial folds. The product is ideal for correcting perioral wrinkles, lip contour and increasing lip volume. It’s also used for reconstruction purposes in the treatment of facial lipoatrophy, scars or morphological asymmetry.
Thanks to its dynamic viscoelastic properties, Saypha filler helps correct creases, moderate to deep facial wrinkles and increase lip volume.
Saypha filler can be injected all over the entire face.
Saypha filler is a gel implant to be injected into the middle to deep dermis.
It is a medical device that should only be administered by a dermatologist or a cosmetic doctor.
Saypha filler shouldn’ t be injected into:
- Minor patients
- Pregnant or lactating women
- Patients with an allergy or hypersensitivity to one of the components
After injection of Saypha filler, patients may notice the following results:
- Harmonizing the contour and volume of the lips
- Better skin hydration that becomes more supple
- Filling wrinkles and creases
The estimated duration of the results is 9 months on average
The box contains:
- 1 pre-filled syringe with 1ml of solution
- 27G 1/2 needles
- Reticulated hyaluronic acid concentration 2.3% (23mg/ml)
- Other components: phosphate buffer, NaCI