RADIESSE 0.8ml lidocaine remodels and fills lost volumes of the face. It is a micro injection implant made of CaHA or calcium hydroxyapatite microspheres that work effectively within a biodegradable liquid gel.
- Improve the jaw and chin contours by increasing their symmetry and prominence
- Embellish your face: corrects bitterness folds, deep wrinkles, nasolabial folds, corners of the mouth
- Reduce irregularities and bumps in the nose
- Restore volume of sunken cheeks
A trained practitioner will massage the specific area treated with an anaesthetic cream to numb the injected site.
Some effects may occur after the treatment such as swelling or redness which can last between a few hours usually to a few days sometimes, and after your session you can immediately resume your activities.
Results of RADIESSE are instantly visible and can last up to 2 years.
This product contains lidocaine in order to improve patient comfort during the injection session.
- 1 Ampoule
- 2 needles (28 G 3/4 – 0.36 x 19 mm)
- Calcium hydroxyapatite (CaHA)
- Lidocaine (0.3%)